Friday, January 20, 2012

This week's reads...

This week I am at the very end of Stephen King’s book 11/22/63. It is great and I can’t wait to see how it ends up…probably on the train ride home this evening. Next on the Kindle will probably be Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson.


Finished up James Patterson's book Honeymoon – it was just ok. Then I listened to his book Judge and Jury and I LOVED that one. So I decided to give another one of his books a try…A Christmas Wedding. In my opinion it was terrible and I just couldn’t get into it so I stopped listening to it

Now I am listening to Patricia Cornwell’s book Hornet’s Nest which is the first in the Andy Brazil series. So far it seems pretty good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex Cross books are fantastic, although I've never been very impressed with the film adaptations of the books so far