Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Haven't felt like doing to much this week...guess it was just one of those weeks!  Haven't felt like doing  anything.

Stitched some more on Sue Hillis' DysFUNctional


No Lizzie*Kate day this week; just didn't feel like stitching on it!

Then on Saturday I decided to straighten up my floss!  Who KNEW it would take almost two days :(  My floss cabinet is completely restocked with every floss color and then I have another bobbin of each thread as a spare in those plastic floss boxes.  I wound bobbins and labeled everything for two days and this is how my cabinet looks now :)  I am very pleased with my effort...

My drawers of DMC floss
My floss cabinet!  I love this cabinet :)
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my stitching!
Hopefully next week I will have a better update.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh you lucky girl.I love the floss cabinet. Great job on getting your floss organized.

Cindy in MA

Meari said...

Congrats on getting your floss organized. I like your cabinet. Where did you get it? Also, did you notice your face is reflected in the top drawer knob? I love that!

Unknown said...

Sorry you weren't feeling like stitching, hope your mojo comes back. Funny, I just spent the last couple weekends working on my stash, including updating my floss to completion. Two great minds..

Ziggyeor said...

I hope you get the stitchy bug soon. Good job on the organizing. All mine are in bags and I would hate to know how long it would take to sort in bobbins!

Maureen said...

that is one very smart bobbin cabinet!

Lija Broka said...

I'm just jealous of your cabinet and draws and of floss! Continue the hard work(pleasure) on the stitching.