Friday, February 24, 2012

This Week's Reads...

This week I finished listening to The Edge by Catherine Coulter (the 4th book in her FBI series). Honestly I couldn’t get into THIS particular one but I think it was more because of the person reading the book than the book itself! So I continued on with the series and listened to the next one (the 5th in her series) Riptide and it was GREAT! Loved it!!


I read Abducted by T R Ragan. It was one of the free books I downloaded from Amazon – got to love that site, all those books to read with a simple click of the mouse! I enjoyed this book…and I would recommend it

Now I am reading The Volunteer by Barbara Taylor Sissel (another Amazon Kindle freebie) and it is off to a slow start but hopefully it will pick up the pace soon! I am getting ready to start listening to Hemlock Bay (#6 in the FBI series).

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

Sometimes the people reading the book are so boring. I read The Edge and loved it. I am now on Hemlock Bay and it is good so far.