Friday, April 27, 2012

This Week's Reads...

Since my last reading update I have started reading a Scott Turow book; Presumed Innocent. I am just about finished with it and I am enjoying it...so since this is the first in the Kindle County series you know what that means; I will be adding the rest of the series to my Kindle.

On my iPod I am listening to some more of the Kay Scarpetta books by Patricia Cornwell,  I listened to Body of Evidence and All That Remains. This afternoon I am started Cruel and Unusual.

What are you reading?  And please if you have any book suggestions feel free to post them in a comment here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Hubby used to read Patricia Cornwell and he told me they were gory lol.
I've just got The Butterfly Box by Santa Montefiore on my Kindle. I have to say that I like light fluffy books and not the type that give you nightmares!
Happy weekend.