Friday, June 01, 2012

Let's go to the hop!


Time for the next installment of the Blog Hop and Loretta asked...
Do you set stitching goals for yourself and how do you plan them out? (Weekly, monthly, annually?) What are your current stitching goals (if you don’t mind sharing)?
In addition to setting goals for yourself, do you have a special reward that you reserve for when you reach a stitching goal?
I used to be a one project at a time girl. My stitching goal was to finish the piece I was currently stitching and that was it. Then I started COLLECTING and thinking I could make this for that person for Christmas and this would be nice for so and so for their birthday and well let's just say that didn't go so well. Things were always late or sat in my stitching stash – UNSTITCHED.  I still have my grandson’s birth sampler that is not finished and he will be 7 in September! So I stopped planning for a long time…UNTIL NOW! 

I am in a Yahoo Group called Stitching Sisters and we planned out twelve projects for the year; one new start each day for the first 12 days.  I started my twelve new projects and I even have some finishes to show for it; five that I started and finished this year! Now for my rotation I switch projects every week and my goal is to just stitch as much as I can.  My reward is when I finish one I get to add another to the rotation!

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith

I'm a one project at a time person otherwise I'd start lots and never get anything finished.

Happy weekend!