Sunday, July 08, 2012

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Well here it is Sunday again! 

Has not been a lot of stitching this week... I love the heat but I couldn't bring myself to turn on my ott lite so I could stitch.  We have had three or four days of temperatures of over 100 and I don't have air so we tried not to add anymore heat to the house than we had to!

I still managed to get in some stitching though...


This week I had a new start
 which was a one day project so I also FINISHED it!
 This week's rotation was EMS Flowers of the Month
which I started as a SAL with one of my Yahoo groups. 
  
Some of the stitchers finished while others
(like me) are taking our time with this!
  
This is the May flower...finally finished!
Since I stitched so little this week I decided to keep
this project out and start the June flower this week.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching,
see ya next week with another update!

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

Cute finish

Bea said...

Nice finish with the flag. And I love the EMS flower. You did well, even if you didn't stitch a lot. Hope it cools down for you.

Bonnie Brown said...

Your May flower looks great!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finishes, Faith.