Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanks Cathy ~

 A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest over at Tea and Stitches for the chart A Very Merry Christmas from JBW Designs and I was the WINNER!

 
Today I received the chart in the mail
along with a few other goodies!
:)
 
Two pieces of Enchanted Fabrics
and three skeins of hand dyed
floss from Carrie’s Creations
ALL IN PURPLE!
 
Thank you very much Cathy!
I appreciate everything.
 
I will stitch the chart up ASAP
and then I will Pay It Forward
to another lucky stitcher.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, congrats on Winning Love the chart - excellent fabric and floss... Very nice.

Minnie said...

Congratulation, I love the chart.

Bea said...

What a great win! Love the fabric and the floss - purple in all its shades is one of my favourite colours. Enjoy your stitching.

Katy said...

Congrats!