Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Just a quick post this week as I have
not been doing lots of stitching 
though I did manage to finish my

Nichols Name Banner
designed by DebBee's Designs

After I finished this I started going thru my millions
(as least that is how it seems) of charts in my stash
in an ATTEMPT to weed some out. It is VERY time
consuming as I look at EACH chart and think...
if I was buying a chart today; would I buy this?

Oh decisions...decisions...decisions.

Next week I think I will work on
Lizzie*Kate's ABCs of Aging Artfully
while going thru my old charts.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Faith

Your banner looks great!
I hate to have to part with my charts!
Hope you have a good week (:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute banner Faith.

Linda

Unknown said...

That is a great question to ask, "Would I buy this today". My tastes have changed so much..

SoCal Debbie said...

What a great Name banner! I did sell some of my kits on eBay last year, and actually kept hoping that nobody would bid, so I could keep them after all!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!