Sunday, August 04, 2013

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Hello everyone!

Hope you have been having a great week... I had a pretty decent week but BUSY.

I started a new piece this week!  It is a black kitty for Christine who is a friend of mine.  She plans on making a quilt for her granddaughter and I was honored to be asked to participate.  I had the privilege of meeting Christine quite a few years ago at a stitching weekend we attended in Kentucky.  We were friends before that but I think we are even better friends now ;)

Here is my kitty
It came from the site

I wanted to have it finished by today BUT...that thing called life got in my way.  I should have it finished by tomorrow though.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Meari said...

He's cute!

Deb said...

Cute square! Making one for Gracie, also!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Hello Faith

What a lovely pattern and it's looking great so far.
Have a good week (:

Linda said...

Cute design Faith.

Linda

Pam in IL said...

That's a cute kitty! I'm stitching one for Gracie too. It will be fun seeing the quilt come together.