Sunday, December 01, 2013

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Hello everyone... I would like to say HI to my new followers!  Thanks for checking me out and becoming one of my followers.  Hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great day full of family time, game, movies and of course WAY TO MUCH FOOD!

I even managed to get in some stitching
this week and I have a finish - yay :)

Here is my Mary's Sampler II
I enjoyed seeing this one come to life as it was
stitched since we didn't know what it would
look like in the end when we first started it.

I HOPE to get to some Dinosaurs this week!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

A beautiful finish, well done!!

Shelleen said...

Congrats on the finish.

Lili said...

Beautiful finish!!

Teresa S. said...

Don't you just love the sampler II design? I just finished mine too!