Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sundays Stitchy Update...

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  If you are experiencing CRAZY weather like most of here in the states I do pray that you are safe.  This week in Chicago we had a 50 degree change in the weather. We went from 15 degrees BELOW ZERO before the windchill factor and a foot of snow to 35 degrees Saturday and rain!  Now they say we are returning to normal - today was in the 40s and by the weekend we will be back in the teens...NORMAL they say.  Ha ha - the countdown to spring continues!

This week I have been doing more sitting
around and/or sleeping than stitching...
but I did get some work in on 

Twirl aka Smoosh
This is my progress as of 01/12/14
Jacob picked the colors for the cupcake
blue icing (his favorite color)
and a milk chocolate cupcake

Hope I can FINALLY finish this piece this week!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute...love the blue frosting ;-)

Linda said...

What a cute pic and I love the colors.

Linda

Justine said...

I love this! Very cute.

Berly said...

Looking good enough to eat!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great progress.

Emma/Itzy said...

Keep going, it's almost done! :D

Meari said...

I just love the expression on the penguin's face :) Looks like you'll have it finished in no time. Do I feel a happy dance coming?? I think so!