Saturday, August 02, 2014

August YOTA

WOW here it is the beginning of August already, the year seems to be flying by!

Today is the first Saturday of the month which means that it is time for the YOTA update :)

YOTA happens on the first Saturday of every month and it is the time when we show our stitching progress for the past month.  You can go here and find out more information about it and please feel free to sign up so we can see your monthly progress!

I got in some stitching on my main YOTA piece, Dinosaurs
before
 after

and I have added two more pieces to my main rotation

first is The Wizard of Oz
 before
 after

 and next is Stained Glass
before
after

Thanks for looking and I look forward
to showing you LOTS more progress on the
next YOTA day September 6th
so see ya then :)

6 comments:

Bea said...

You've done really well. I like the pieces you're working on.

Pull the other thread said...

Great YOTA post, you have done so well on all your projects.

Annie said...

Wonderful progress on all your beautiful pieces!
I agree, the year is flying by...too fast!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on all your projects Faith.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress on all your projects :)

Deb said...

Great work Faith!!!