Sunday, October 05, 2014

My Sunday Stitchy Update

The weather has been TERRIBLE this week and we even had some snow flurries mixed with rain on Saturday. Never do I remember snow of any kind coming this early in the year and I am just hoping that this doesn't mean that we are going to have a long and bitter winter!

I went over to my LNS over the weekend and spent my gift certificate my son gave me for my birthday and got some black fabric to do the Northern Expressions Twisted pieces on. Two Amy Bruecken Halloween charts also managed to find their way into my bag :)

This week I didn't get a lot of stitching in but I did manage to squeeze in a few stitches on and around the scarecrow. Here is the how it looks now

Wizard of Oz
Cross Stitch Gold Mag / July 2012
Designer - Lesley Teare
Progress as of 10/05/14

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Linda said...

I sure do like this Oz design. Looks great.

Linda

sharine said...

Great progress. It is looking very nice:)

Annie said...

This design is adorable! It's looking great!

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely Stitching.

Tricia T said...

That sounds like a fun shopping trip! And I do see progress. That is going to be so cute!!

Miamina said...

Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip!

Great work on that lovely WIP!

Lulu said...

Snow in the Midwest before Halloween wow! Oz is looking so beautiful :)

Lyn said...

I love the Oz Design! It's looking great! Where did you find it?

The Crafty Princess said...

Nice and colourful. Great progress!
xo Alicia

Anonymous said...

Hello!

This design is lovely and you are making great progress (:

Meari said...

A few stitches is better than none in my book. :) Wizard of Oz looks good.