Sunday, April 05, 2015

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Evening Everyone!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Ours was pretty good; church early in the morning, home for the egg hunt and the unveiling of the coveted basket and then a wonderful dinner cooked by my daughter. I love that she loves to cook ;)

This week I got in plenty of stitches and started and completed two small projects!

First up is
Easter Bunny
Designer - Crafty Guild
 Finished 04/02/15

and next is
Months SAL - April
Designer - Palko
Finished 04/05/15

I love doing these small pieces it is like instant
gratification when you finish one so quickly!

Hope your Easter was great!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Justine said...

Those are so cute Faith! Happy Easter to you all.

Annie said...

Wow, two finishes! Sweet stitching!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Two finishes in one week is EXCEPTIONAL! :) Love your sweet bunny there! And a delightful Easter with a delicious meal was a perfect day indeed!

Bea said...

Really cute finishes - you're on a roll!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Stitching Happy said...

Hello!

Just found your lovely blog.

I love the bunny he's so sweet!
Your stitching is lovely.
Bye (:

Meari said...

Yep, gotta love instant gratification. That bunny is so cute! Congrats on both your finishes. (I still have to do my April SAL)

Glad you had a nice Easter.

Hazel said...

Cute little finishes! Glad to have found your blog. x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those are two great, cute little finishes!

Deb said...

Great finishes Faith!

Mii Stitch said...

What cute finishes Faith!
That little bunny is adorable. Belated Happy Easter :)

Marion K said...

I love the colours from your April !! It looks lioke sunshine :))
Greetings Marion