Friday, August 28, 2015

August Stitch From Stash

Welcome!

It is time for the August Stitch from Stash post.



This challenge is hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching

I had a pretty bad stitchy month.  I moved 1,780 miles across country with my family, our three dogs and turtle. We packed up our belongings in a POD and then traveled across country by car.  Took three days and two nights but we safely arrived at our ultimate destination - Arizona! Then we had to wait about 10 more days for our things to arrive. They are finally here and now we have to unload it this weekend. Soooo I have had no motivation (or supplies) to stitch this month.  Hopefully after this weekend when things get unpacked and somewhat organized my motivation will be among the things I find!  

Here is my August report...





WIPs worked on:

NONE

New Starts from Stash:


Not much stitching...but
it is a few Xs for the month.

I did receive some great stash though!
A while back I won the monthly contest here
on SfS and my prize was some goodies from Mel!  

They arrived in the mail this week ;)
Lots of great goodies!  YAY

See you at the end of September
with another SFS Report!

7 comments:

Bea said...

Moving is totally disruptive. I'm glad you're where you're supposed to be and I hope you're settled and sorted soon. Hope you didn't leave a forwarding address for the frog!

Heather said...

I'll be doing the same thing! Glad you made it okay. We leave in two days and are driving from Orlando to Los Angeles it's going to take 6 days with s couple of day trips planned.

Shelly said...

Welcome to Arizona! Where at in AZ? Lucky you for winning a SFS giveaway!

Brigitte said...

Great SFS month for you. And you were so lucky to win that wonderful stash haul.

gominam said...

Pretty prizes you've won, nice start too! Moving is always time-consuming, I hope everybody has settled in and enjoying the new place:)

Meari said...

Even though you didn't get much stitching in, you didn't spend anything either. So, you did good with SFS!

Congrats on your new home. Hope you're settling in well. :)

Esmeralda said...

Congrats on winning that amzaing price :)
After you settle in you will probably love to stitch again, maybe something for your new home
See yoy next month :)