Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My Sunday Stitchy Update, on Tuesday?

Well I missed Sunday by a few days but wanted to share my updates

I worked a little bit on my main piece

Wizard of Oz
Cross Stitch Gold Mag / July 2012
Designer - Lesley Teare
Progress as of 12/20/15

and I stitched this one up over the weekend. My daughter is giving it to my son for Christmas.

Definition Of A Brother
Finished 12/21/15

I also want to wish everyone a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope Santa is good to you and your families this year.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Oh I love your second project... made me smile :)

gominam said...

Haha, tell Santa your daughter has been nice throughout the year so please excuse her for this one, naughty! Made me laugh too:) Have a wonderful Christmas.

Justine said...

That's so funny! Great progress on Wizard of Oz - it looks almost finished!

Annie said...

Great stitching! I love the Sibling one!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Melinda Forbes said...

Do they have one for Sister? Love this As always thank you for sharing.

Bea said...

Love Brother - made me chuckle. Can see the progress on Oz.

Rachel said...

Love the scarecrow and Brother.... well, I'm sure my daughter feels the same way about my son. Brilliant!

Heather said...

It's looking really great!

ALICE MARGAUX said...

A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Faith... said...

No Melinda, they did not have a sister one - unfortunately! Would have loved to stitch that up too.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wizard of Oz is look Ozsome Ha Ha...very cute sentiment on your second project.
xo Alicia