Monday, February 22, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update (late!)

Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful week.  It has been gorgeous here in Arizona! Our "winter" temps have been in the 80s and 90s this week and thankfully we don't have to worry about that cold white stuff! They say it is unusually warm for this time of year but that is ok with me; warm is great!!

Last week I worked on a couple of calendar tags

I finished my first one of 48! I thought I would NEVER finish stitching all that blue and it was driving me crazy...but I did it!

Fun Every Day
Tuesday Tag
Mini Finish as of 02/19/16

Fun Every Day
January Tag
Progress as of 02/21/16

Lots more work to do on these but their time is over for now!

Have a wonderful week people! :)

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on our Tuesday Finish. I think this is such a wonderful project - but I don't think I would ever be able to finish it. I will enjoy watching you do yours.

80's and 90's. That seems very nice!

Linda said...

Cute finish and start Faith.

Linda

Bea said...

48! Oh my goodness! Cute finish and a good start, so a productive week.

Heather said...

Great job!

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching Faith :)

gominam said...

Beautiful Tuesday:)

Rachel said...

One tag of 48? Don't worry... you'll have them all finished in no time!!! :)

Brigitte said...

This first tag finish looks good. And you will see the second will be done in no time.