Sunday, August 07, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Evening Folks,,,

It has been a long week but thankfully I did manage to get in a bit of stitching.

As you know I participated in Justine's Just One July and worked on Dinosaur! I did not quite finish two columns so I kept it out a couple of extra days to finish that section and here is the update.

Artist - Stephen Michael Gardner
Progress as of 08/02/16
Now it will be going away until Justine holds
Solo September and I work on this again!

Also with all the puppy excitement last week I forgot to show the update of the Words SAL! It was just a small update as is this weeks but EVERY STITCH COUNTS! I have been stitching this while at the new house waiting for deliveries.  First up is last week's update

Words SAL
Designer - Palkó
Progress as of 07/23/16

And this week's update
Progress as of 08/04/16

Sorry, but I have one more update for you...

Some of you might remember that I joined the "1 Hour A Day Challenge" over at pomegranate and chintz. I started a few days late so naturally I ended a few days late too...but I DID IT! Here are my daily progress pictures.

Days 1 thru 5

Days 6 - 14

This week will probably consist of little to no stitching as we prepare for the big move on Saturday! Wish us luck. I am praying all goes smoothly just like when we moved here from Illinois.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week (maybe) with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats on all the positive changes! Beautiful stitching!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Faith. Good luck with the move.

lINDA

Bea said...

Excellent progress on both projects.

Best wishes for a very smooth move.

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching as always, Faith!
Best of luck with your move:)

Melinda Forbes said...

I do hope your move will go off without a hitch. I really do not like moving at all.

Sara said...

Lovely progress on both projects and good luck with the move :)

Heather said...

Good luck tomorrow! Everything looks great!

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress Faith!!

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Wonderful progress. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Dinosaurs during September! What a fun pattern. Good luck with your move!

Brigitte said...

Wow, you made big progress on your Dinosaurs. And the Words SAL is coming along nicely.
I hope your move will go smoothly.

gominam said...

Great stitching progress. You did a lot on the Words SAL. Hope to see Dinosaurs back in September. Great job:)

Justine said...

Great progress on Dinosaurs Faith. I'm glad we'll get to see it again soon!
Your Words SAL piece is so pretty.
I'm a bit behind with blog reading as we've been on holiday. I hope your house move went well.