Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Hello all...

This week I finished the "Smell My Feet" section and started on the "Give Me Something" part.

I only have a week to finish, so I NEED TO HURRY!  LOL

Here are my progress pictures.

Trick or Treat Coasters
Designer - Angela Pullen Atherton
of Pullen Designs
Progress as of 10/20/16

Progress as of 10/23/16

I am HOPING I have a finish to show you next week!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great progress on this funny project. And yes, it's the final spurt now this week, so hurry up, lol.

Justine said...

Go on Faith, you can do it! Love this one and your idea to stitch it as a banner is a great one.

Annie said...

Great project, and wonderful progress!
Good luck making your goal:)

Mii Stitch said...

Oh I am sure you will finish it on time!!
Great stitching and am looking forward to your finish :)

Bea said...

That is SUCH a cute design - you can do it! Stitch Faith, Stitch!! lol

Marie said...

Une grille bien symapthique,
J'aime bien les jolis potirons!

Pull the other thread said...

Fantastic stitching. Best of luck with getting the finish in time.

The Crafty Princess said...

Looking good Faith. I have faith that you will finish in time, your doing well so far. Keep stitching, keep stitching.
Happy Haloween!
xox Alicia

gominam said...

Cute finishes! Looking forward to the last pretty one:)

Vickie said...

It looks wonderful!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Wow great progress!