Sunday, December 04, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Hello Friends!

Hope that the first weekend in December has been kind to you with good weather and little or no snow!  I know my friends in Chicago got snow today so I hope they didn't have to go out in it!!

So this week after searching though my zillions of patterns I found a few penguins to stitch for Jacob's Christmas ornament but so many could not be be stitched on plastic canvas! I finally found one I could stitch and finished it up today! It is not "finished-finished" because I want to do a couple more before I cut it out.

So without further ado I present

Chilly Penguin
StitchX Cross Stitch Designs
Started 11/29/16
Finished 12/04/16

I guess this designer's site is gone and that is where I originally got the pattern from but if you are interested right now it is available on the Silkweaver's site but I don't know how long it will be there.  

Now off to start another ornament for someone else in the family! How are you doing with your Christmas stitching??

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Justine said...

What a cutie - and a speedy stitch too! Now how many more ornaments do you have to stitch?!

Mii Stitch said...

Chilly penguin looks rather cute, well done!!

Melinda Forbes said...

He is perfect! Thank you for the link. We had a wonderful weather weekend, but lake effect will soon be here.

Deb said...

What an adorable finish!

Bea said...

He's a cutie! Hope you find enough patterns to finish what needs to be done.

DUSTY said...

Your little penguin is cute !! I am stitching ornaments for the grands, an annual occurrence. The stitching is complete, I just need to finish them off and pop them in the mail.

Meari said...

Chilly is adorable, Faith! Thank you for the link. I've saved it for my stash-to-do pile :) My Christmas stitching consisted of doing two ornaments for exchanges. I want to do a couple for gifts but at the rate I'm going, I won't get it done.

Astrids dragon said...

Chilly looks very cozy in his scarf and hat! I'm stitching, but really need to get started on the ornaments I'd like to make.

Brigitte said...

Such a funny little guy. I also love penguin ornaments.

The Crafty Princess said...

Aww I adore Penguins and this one is no exception. Very neat stitches too, nice job Faith! You're doing much better than me on the Christmas stitching. I'm still on the same wine apron *sigh*
xo Alicia

gominam said...

So cute! Congrats on the finish, looking forward to your next ornament:)

Heather said...

How cute!