Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/15/17

Evening friends!

Just a quick post today. I continued working on Shades of Blue this week, trying to finish page 9 of 12 but it seems to be taking FOREVER!

Shades of Blue
Progress as of 01/15/17

Hopefully I will finish this page soon so I can pull something else out of the WIP box to work on for a bit.

This weekend Tia (my daughter) and I saw the movie Hidden Figures. It was a very good movies and I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are looking for a great movie to see I recommend it!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

Brigitte said...

Maybe this isn't the fastest design to stitch but every stitch is progress.

Mii Stitch said...

What a pretty name you have for your daughter!! Tia, this is such a sweet name, I really love it :)
Great progress on your project too. Page 9 out of 12, it's not bad at all, the end is definitely in sight, just keep stitching!!

Linda said...

Great progress Faith.

Linda

Heather said...

Nice progress :) I wanted to see that movie I just haven't yet

Lyn said...

Love the project, Faith! Nice progress! What is the movie about? Never heard the title before.

Bea said...

Blue is looking wonderful, but if you're starting to feel frustrated a change is definitely called for. I've seen the ads for Hidden Figures and it looks like a good one.

Justine said...

This is such a pretty sampler but maybe you're getting ready for a change of project? Or maybe a big push to the finish?!
I haven't heard of that film, I'll look out for it.

Melinda Forbes said...

I so want to see this movie. It has a great cast - and it is such a wonderful story. Thank you for the review. Your stitching is beautiful

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on your stitching. Thanks for the movie recommendation.

Kaisievic said...

This is such a pretty design.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Shades of Blue is beautiful! What a wonderful update! I'm sure you will have your page finish soon.

The Crafty Princess said...

You're doing great Faith. I haven't seen that movie, will have to check it out.
xo Alicia

gominam said...

Lovely progress!