Monday, February 20, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/19/17

Sorry I am a day late but I seem to be having trouble with Blogger and couldn't post, anyways I am in now!

This week I finished up Day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas, finally! Once that frog left it was smooth sailing.


12 Days of Christmas
Day 2
Two Turtle Doves
Designer - Margaret Sherry
Finished 02/19/17


Now I think I will go back to Shades of Blue for a while.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Faith.

Linda

gominam said...

Lovely finish😊

Patricia Green said...

This is such a cute series. Love it!

Grandma Luvs2DP said...

Adorable Faith I love it!!!Awesome finish!

Justine said...

Lovely finish - these designs are full of character!

Sandie said...

I love these Margaret Sherry characters - so much that I might just have to find my pattern!

qadgetqueen said...

Looks great. You did a great job stitching it up.

Lyn Nalett said...

Adorable Finish, Faith!

Brigitte said...

You are up to date on your 12 Days. Good for you.

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet! The turtle looks fantastic :)

Melinda Forbes said...

This is the best turtle dove ever. What fun!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Took me a minute but once I got it - darling!

Heather said...

Lovely :)