Sunday, April 23, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/23/17

Evening Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful week full of crafting time!

Earlier in the week I stitched up this quick piece. I joined the monthly club at Just Another Button Company where they will send you the material, DMC, a needle and buttons for each month. They sent all the charts in a booklet with this first chart.

Well Hello There!
April
Last Stitch 04/18/17

 Then I promised myself that I would work on this one some more...

Michigan Logo
Stitcher Universe
Progress as of 04/23/17

I hope to get lots of the blue stitched in this week! So I should have lots of progress to show next week. 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Cute April finish and I love the Chicago design. Striking colours.

Justine said...

Your Michigan stitch is coming along nicely! Must be nice and relaxing stitching all that blue.

Mii Stitch said...

The April finish is lovely & must have been a nice little break from the Michigan one :)
Come on, you can do it!!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Faith. Nice progress Michigan Logo.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

Cute April finish, buttons are fun!
You're coming along nicely with Michigan, come on blue!

The Crafty Princess said...

Very cool buttons! Good luck with the blue. It's coming along, keep going Faith.
xo Alicia