Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Back to…?

Well friends, I have another puzzle finish!

This is one of those puzzles where the solution is not what you see on the boxtop. Instead you have to use your imagination to solve it!

The boxtop is a picture of what a family looks like today.



and the solution is when we lived in simpler times!

Basics
Back to…? Series #1
First Piece - 07/16/17
Last Piece - 07/23/17
Piece Count - 1,000
Size - 9 x 25

I love doing these "mystery" puzzles!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

5 comments:

Lili said...

How cool puzzle! Really great puzzle the past!

Hugs,
Lili

LeShawn said...

I like puzzles. This so interesting. I love it.

Linda said...

Awesome puzzle Faith. I'm not sure I would want to do a mystery one.

Linda

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on your puzzle finish. I LOVE these puzzles, they are so much fun to do.

Brigitte said...

They must be a lot of fun, these mystery puzzles.