Sunday, August 20, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/20/17

Well I WasThisClose to a finish but it just wasn't to be!

I got all of the Xs finished but I still need to do the back stitch. Oh well, I guess that is what tomorrow is for! I certainly hope it is really finished by next week

12 Days of Christmas
Day 8
Eight Maids A Milking
Designer - Margaret Sherry
Progress as of 08/20/17

If you are in the path of the solar eclipse tomorrow, take care watching it! We don't want anyone to have any eye damage from looking at the sun. 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

LOL I love your mad cow! I bet it's going to look fab with the backstitch added in. Looking forward to seeing this finished.
xo Alicia

Linda said...

Looks great Faith.

Linda

Brigitte said...

So near the finishing line. And maybe it's finished by today ?

Rhona said...

You're so close to finishing! Looking forward to seeing it with the backs stitching....MS designs are always wonderful and this one is no exception!

Lili said...

She is so sweet, lovely piece!! :)

RJ said...

Love your sweet little cow Faith. Just some back stitching and you will be done. Can't wait to see it all finished. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress! I love this series.

Astrids dragon said...

It's looking adorable already!

Joe D Bear said...

What a fun cow stitch!!! Just adorable. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

diamondc said...

Oh my gosh Eight Maids A Milking is so cute, thank-you for sharing with us.

Blessings
Catherine