Sunday, October 15, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/15/17

Who-hoo I received my order of new stash in the mail this week! I think this is the last of the things I need for the Stoney Creek Halloween pattern of the month series.


Then last week I found this great freebie!  Someone was giving this magnifying stitching lamp on Free Cycle and I was lucky enough to be the first person that contacted them and viola the lamp is mine!!

The on and off switch needs to be pushed in with a pencil or something similar but other than that it works great!

This week I started the next day in the 12 Days of Christmas series, 10 Lords A Leaping, I admit I was a bit nervous given all the trouble I have had with the last few charts in the series but (*knocking on wood*), so far the Frog has been cooperating with me!

12 Days of Christmas
Day 10
Ten Lords A Leaping
Designer - Margaret Sherry
Progress as of 10/15/17

Now off to stitch more on that Frog!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

And remember these words:
kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!

9 comments:

Brigitte said...

Receiving new stash is always something very special. Lucky you that you won the magnifier lamp. That's really a great freebie.

Linda said...

Great new stash and start Faith.

Linda

Deb said...

Well done on your light! They are worth their weight in gold. Have collected the halloween monthly freebie. Not sure if i would ever stitch the snowmen. Of course one has to order some stash to make shipping worth while, lol. Wonderful stitching on your toad!

diamondc said...

Faith: What a lucky catch you have with the free lamp, kudos to you.
Love the Lords A Leaping so sweet.

Blessings
Catherine

Lili said...

Great new stash! The snowmen is cute! How cute your new buttons! Love the button ghost!
What a great find, the lamp looks great!

Lovely start! You are stitching a frog!! :) Have fun!

Mii Stitch said...

Great new stash and a very useful win too!!! Enjoy!

Preeti said...

Lovely stash! The lamp is a good edition to your stitching infrastructure :) Enjoy stitching !

RJ said...

Love your new stash Faith. I would love to have one of those lamps. I think you will really enjoy having it. I think the Lords a Leaping is going to be adorable. Love it already. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Meari said...

That chart is adorable! How are you liking your "new" lamp?