Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Puzzling Wednesday 10/18/17

Well I worked away on this family and they are FINISHED!

I think they are such a cute family and I was happy to work on it for Jacob.
Seeing him happy makes me happy!


Emperor Penguins, Antarctica
Nature Series
Milton Bradley Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 20 x 26
Used Puzzle
First Piece 09/27/17
Last Piece 10/18/17

Now to glue it together so we can get it hung in his room. Then figure out which puzzle should be next up on the table!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

And remember these words:
kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!

6 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Nice job! All those monotones couldn't have been easy.

Brigitte said...

It's finished, yeah!

Lili said...

Congratulations, Faith! Another beautiful finished puzzle!

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the super cute puzzle Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

Congratulations on the fast finish of such a detailed piece, I"m so glad your hanging it in your grandsons room!

RJ said...

Congratulations my friend! You did an awesome job once again. We are going to call you the "Queen of Puzzles". RJ