Sunday, November 19, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/19/17

Evening friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful stitchy week!

This weekend was the weekend to hermit and I did just that!

For those who don't know, IHSW has moved from Random Ramblings

I hope if you are on FB that I will see you there!!

I managed to get in all the Xs on the piece I started this week which is Day 11 of the ornaments.

12 Days of Christmas
Day 11
Eleven Pipers Piping
Designer - Margaret Sherry
Progress as of 11/19/17

Now to get the backstitching and words across the top stitched and that will be another one finished!

I am stitching this series as a part of  the
that I am participating in.

I am planning on joining in next year as well as it has really helped to keep me on track with stitching some things for Christmas. Usually December gets here and I say darn it another year and nothing Christmasy stitched!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

And remember these words:
Kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!

9 comments:

Brigitte said...

You stitched a lot over the weekend. Nice to see the piper duck (or is it a bird) nearly finished.

Mary said...

A SAL is a great way to keep you motivated...glad your making progress! Mary

Linda said...

It looks great Faith.

Linda

RJ said...

I love the progress you are making Faith. I'm so glad you are enjoying the SAL's you have joined. They are going to make such cute ornaments. RJ

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. It was a lot of fun to participate in the Facebook group but I love blogging so I had to pop by and comment here too.

Lili said...

Hi Faith!
I decided to leave facebook since January. I have to admited that I miss a lot some groups...
The hermit weekend looks very funny! And you did a wonderful progress!
Love your needle-minders too!

Happy stitching!

The Crafty Princess said...

A very successful hermit, good job stunner!
xo Alicia

diamondc said...

Faith: You did many stitch's this weekend, I do not do Facebook but did stitch ISHW.

Happy Thanksgiving
Catherine

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.