Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Puzzling Wednesday 11/15/17

I have another puzzle finish and I would say it is in the "Nick" of time since it is Santa's Toy Bag!

It looks as though a toy or two may have gotten away since two pieces are missing in this puzzle but there are still plenty of toys for all the good little girls and boys.

Toy Bag
Series - Can You See What I See?
Artist - Walter Wick
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
Used Puzzle
First Piece 11/01/17
Last Piece 11/13/17

This puzzle has an added bonus of trying to find certain toys in the bag!
Can you find them? Jacob helped me find some because even though I put the puzzle together, I could not see them! Some are a bit tricky and then of course the picture never comes out great because of the glare.

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

And remember these words:
Kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!


6 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a fun puzzle Faith. I found the two missing pieces. lol

Linda

RJ said...

You are going to have a good time finding the missing pieces and putting this puzzle together, Faith. Have a great weekend too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Katie said...

Beautiful puzzle. Congrats on completing it.

Kaisievic said...

Great puzzle, Faith.

Lili said...

Wonderful puzzle! I see two robots and the two missing pieces...
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Brigitte said...

A puzzle within the puzzle, that's funny. I found some of the toys but not all of them :))