Monday, December 11, 2017

Winterhaven

**WARNING - picture heavy post***

Last night our family went to see Christmas lights!

There is a subdivision here in Tucson called Winterhaven that goes above and beyond when it comes to decorating for Christmas. This was my first visit there and I thought I would share with you guys some of the houses I saw last night.

Now remember I am certainly not a photographer LOL...


The Shrek Family

 Joy to the world!

 Christmas Tree with presents

A Palm Tree which just may
be an Arizona Christmas Tree 

Snoopy has the right idea!

when I saw this house with the bow on top
I immediately thought of Miracle on 34th Street

 
Pretty decorations in the light

and the same house in the dark

 The Grinch!

 I believe it's possible!


 The Meme Snowmen

The Peanuts

The Grinch and his sleigh. 


A beautiful Nativity scene

The Minions!
Stuart, Bob and Kevin

Snowman that looks like he is
afraid to melt in the AZ heat!

 
Supersized Snowman!

This is a really large tree that I just
couldn't get close to because of the crowd.

Santa is on his way!!

I hope you enjoyed the decorations!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

9 comments:

Lili said...

Beautiful decorations! Love the Joy photo, that Christmas tree with presents is great too!
Happy Holidays!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing AZ. Christmas Décor! That last Snowman is huge, you wouldn't realize just how big if you didn't put the people ifo him.

RJ said...

I loved your photo tour Faith. I like the Charlie Brown sign...cute! RJ

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Beautiful decorations Faith. I hope to post ours on my blog in a few days.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

The supersized lit up snowman has to be my favourite!!!

Cathy said...

This was fun to see! It is a lot like the subdivision I live in. We have an annual event called the Night Of Lights. Most people decorate, some more than others. We light luminaries and put them at the curbs, lining the streets with lights. Then cars drive through. We also have hot chocolate stands and a live nativity. The proceeds from the luminaries and the donations from visitors all go to a specific cause each year. This year it's for a young woman in our neighborhood who is ill. Our event is this Sunday and I'm hoping the rain stays away!

Bethan said...

Winterhaven looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! And I can see why the house with the bow reminds you of Miracle on 34th Street x

Astrids dragon said...

Such fun, thanks for sharing your visit!