Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Puzzling Wednesday 01/17/18

This week I completed one of my Wasgij Puzzles! 

These are so fun because the picture on the box in not the solution. This is in the Destiny Series and the description on the box is 

"Rock n Roll used to be the cool craze – Guys with slicked back hair and leather jackets whilst the girls back-combed and sprayed to get their hair as big and beautiful as they could. But how will the change in trends effect these rock n rollers?"


Rock Around the Clock!
Destiny Collection #7
This first picture it the
one that is on the puzzle box

and this one is the puzzle solution!
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 19
Used Puzzle
First Piece 01/08/18
Last Piece 01/14/18

I think all in all they fared pretty well! 

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

6 comments:

RJ said...

Well how cute are these. How hard it must be not having the correct photo to look at. But knowing you Faith you will fare well. If I remember right it was Bill Haley who sang that song. Kids back then really had the jiggerbug down and could really dance. Have fun making these. RJ

Mary said...

Faith, I'm glad there was no missing piece on this one! I can't imagine doing a puzzle that isn't the same as the photo. I see the changes in the completed one.
I saw what was left of the Comets perform Rock around the Clock in Branson, Missouri over 10 years ago. Wow, those men were quite old and were amazing!! I loved the show.

Lili said...

The puzzle is really great, congrats for another puzzle finish! :)

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, how fun! Great idea and congrats on finishing.

Katie said...

Congrats on the great finish!

Brigitte said...

I really love to see this kind of puzzle where the finished picture is different from then one on the package.