Saturday, December 07, 2013

December YOTA

Hi everyone!

Here it is - December already...WOW another year is almost over.  This is the first Saturday of the month so that means today is YOTA day!

Normally I stitch on Dinosaurs for my YOTA piece but I needed a little break from that one and all the blue so I picked something colorful out of the WIP pile and finished it up.

This is Bathtime Rules
and how I left it in August of 2012

And here it is on
11/20/13
FINISHED! 

If you want to join in just post before and after
pictures of any UFO projects you are working on
and join in the FUN and sign in here!

7 comments:

Linda said...

So cute. I have that in my stash.

Linda

Shelleen said...

Congrats on the finish. It is really cute.

EvalinaMaria said...

Very cute, congrats on the finish!

sharine said...

Adorable finish!

wilma b said...

Cute finish, Faith...well done!

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on your lovely bubbly finish!

Emma/Itzy said...

well done!

I am taking part in YOTA again next year :)