Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/19/17

Evening Friends!

This week I have been working on the logo for my brother and let me tell you...it is petty BORING! LOL  So much yellow and now so much blue. Believe it or not this little section is just over 2,000 blue stitches and I have many more to go!

Michigan Logo
Stitcher Universe
Progress as of 03/19/17

Not much else going on in my stitchy world so
I am off to make more blue Xs for another week!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great Faith. Pretend that the blue is purple.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Well, look at it this way, it's an easy project & you can't go wrong with the colour shades :) You've made great progress. Have fun with your little crosses this week!

Brigitte said...

I don't like stitching big portions of a design with just one colour either. The good thing is that we forget about this aspect of a project once it's finished, lol. Good luck with the remaining blue crosses.

Justine said...

Your stitching is so neat! I bet you can get into a good rhythm stitching it.

Astrids dragon said...

Every stitch counts, you're on a roll!

Meari said...

I can understand how you'd get bored with those big blocks of color. I'm sure your brother will love it, though. Keep on keeping on!

The Crafty Princess said...

You're a great sis! I wish my sisters gift stitch had alot of chunks of colour. I'm struggling with it. But then when I get to big chunks I miss the confetti LOL! Never happy huh?
xo Alicia

Vickie said...

It looks great!! But just think..all that blue is mindless stitching. You don't have to think...