Sunday, May 21, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/21/17

Well hello friends!

I have been busy stitching away this week and I have that finish I promised last week 😊YAY

12 Days of Christmas
Day 5
Five Gold Rings
Designer - Margaret Sherry
Last Stitch 05/21/17

I am stitching this as part of the
Go on over and check out all the
great ornaments being stitched up!

I also bought myself some Needle Minders this week - ain't they the cutest.
If you didn't know I have a thing for bunnies, Eeyores and purple; so when I saw the bunny and Eeyore I just had to get them. The floss on the bobbin was a free gift for my first order and I just love it too!!

Now back to the letter M!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. Cute minders.

Linda

RJ said...

Great job Faith. It looks fabulous and you made your date. Congratulations! I love your needle minders too. All three are really sweet. Love that little bunny. Happy stitching! RJ @ stitchingfriendsforever2

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching finish.
I do love needleminders but find them hard to find.
Your latest ones are lovely!

Mary said...

Isn't it a great feeling to have something done on time? So rarely happens to me, the bunny needle minder is my favorite...have a great week. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

Justine said...

Sweet finish on target too! I love your needle minders. I have a few but keep losing them in the bottom of my sewing bag.