Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/26/17

Evening Friends!  I do hope that everyone is doing great.

I would like to send out a Happy Mother's Day to all my friends that celebrated today. I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your families.

This week I continued work on the Michigan Logo for my brother.  I made more progress than I thought and that is what I love about keeping this blog...you get to actually see your progress from one week to another! 

Michigan Logo
Stitcher Universe
Progress as of 03/26/17

I am keeping this out for another week and hoping I make some good progress on it! It is so easy once you get the yellow on since you just have to fill it in with blue.  I am already on my third skein of blue! Good thing I went shopping and bought eight more skeins for this project :)

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. That's now blue its purple! lol

Linda
'

Justine said...

A true labour of love! It looks fantastic, well done on a great week's progress!

Mii Stitch said...

You've made great progress Faith, just keep stitching!

The Crafty Princess said...

Whoa I hope you like blue! Or if you did I hope you still like it. It's looking great. I agree with you, the reason I started my blog years ago was for progress checks. And a brilliant side effect is that I met so many amazing and friendly stitchers. I'm so happy I found out about blogs and blogging.
xo Alicia

Melinda Forbes said...

The logo look great. I always love to have a project with big blocks of the same color stitching

Vickie said...

Late I know...but it looks great!!!!