Thursday, April 19, 2018

It's a Puzzling Day 04/19/18


The Dogshow
Piece Count - 1,500
Size 35 x 23
Used Puzzle
First Piece 04/06/18
Last Piece 04/19/18

These are fun puzzles to put together! The artist hides different things in the puzzle when he draws his pictures. There is a caricature of himself, a sharks fin, a saw, Saint Nicholas, dentures, miscellaneous hands and eyes all over the place. Finding them is almost as much fun as putting the puzzle together. 

Thanks for stopping by
and see ya soon!

8 comments:

BarbCarol said...

I did a double take when I saw the puzzle. I thought it was a piece of stitchery you had done. I was amazed at all the detail...then I read the text. I could do with a jigsaw puzzle right now to work out the kinks of stitching so long. You had a fun day.

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzle.

Brigitte said...

These puzzles seem to be very special.

Linda said...

Another fun puzzle Faith.

Linda

Lili said...

Nice puzzle! Congrats for the finish!

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Great puzzle finish - I looked though and couldn't see Santa.

Deb said...

Well done!

Katie said...

Great finish. My mom loves this guys artwork for his puzzles too.