Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Not to much stitching time this week but I got in a little. 

Stitched a bit on Sue Hillis' DysFUNctional.  I just LOVE the colors on this one! 

Sunday is my designated Lizzie*Kate day so I stitched some more on my One Hundred Year piece.  I am planning on doing this for Jacob's Kindergarten teacher for the end of the year gift so I want to make sure it is finished in plenty of time so I am going to concentrate on this one until it is finished.

Last week I bought these envelopes at Michaels to store my charts and fabrics in when they are not being stitched. 

This is what my envelopes look like

and this is what my current projects look like all organized in their bin!

Thanks for stoping by to look at my stitching,
see ya next week with another update! ;)

4 comments:

Vicky L said...

Your projects look so organized. Sue Hillis Dysfunctional is very colorful.

Tara said...

I really need to get organized too. I have things everywhere. I've always loved the DysFUNctional piece. I don't think I've seen the L*K one. Might have to check it out.

Meari said...

Good idea on organizing your kitted up projects, Faith.

Nice progress on your WIPs. I didn't get much stitching time in last week either.

Mary Ivancicts said...

Love how you organized your projects!!!