Friday, February 03, 2012

This Week's Reads...

This week I am reading  V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton. I love the Alphabet series and think that they are all great!

I also listened to Southern Cross by Patricia Cornwell.  Good News, Bad News - this one was better and I use that term loosely than Hornet's Nest.  I ATTEMPTED to listen to Isle of Dogs which would be the last one in the Andy Brazil series but I couldn't stand it so I quit listening after the first CD. 

So I switched over to The Cove which is the first one in the FBI series by Catherine Coulter.  It started a bit slow but I think I am into it now!  I am about halfway finished so it will probably be Monday before I finish it.

2 comments:

Mary Ivancicts said...

I want to start those books also....when I don't know! Let me know how they are.

Nancy in IL said...

Faith, I'm also listening to the FBI series by Catherine Coulter. I just finished with The Cove and am now on The Maze, which is better than The Cove. I'm also reading 11/22/63 and love it. I'm not sure I can finish it by the due date though - yikes! I do everything slowly!