My wonderful friend Mary from Mary In The Morning has awarded me the Liebster Blog Award :) Thank you Mary - I appreciate it.
I also received the award from Ronjja a fellow blogger and a wonderful stitcher who loves HaEDs at Reveries of a Crafter
So what is the Liebster Blog Award you ask...well here it is:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So without any further ado...here are five blogs I love following:
1. Theresa at October Lace Stitching Notes as she is a stitching inspiration! She fearlessly takes on large stitching projects and I love watching them come to life on her blog. Can't wait until she starts the Sistine Chapel!
2. Patti at Rocky Mountain Stitcher as she is another one who stitches beautifully and I love seeing her finishes.
3. Connie from Remake Remix Reuse where she has lots of great ideas for reusing every day items and as a bonus she has some free cross stitch charts for you to stitch!
4. Kim from Granny Stitches because no matter what life throws at her...she just keeps on going! I think she is an inspiration to many - most of all her family.
5. Last but not least is Shuanterria from who is new to the stitching world but never lacks from enthusiasm about her projects.
Now I guess comes the hard part...the five random facts ~ eek...
1. I am short ~ only 4' 6" :)
2. I have a bone disease - congenital rickets which caused me to have two hip replacements already
3. I LOVE books...either to read or listen to
4. I love the HOT WEATHER and want to relocate from Illinois to a hot state like Arizona
5. My FAMILY is the most important thing to me