The Rules are simple...
- Post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Come up with 11 new questions
- Tag 11 people and link to them in your post
- Let them know you tagged them so they can answer the new questions
1. Coffee or tea?
Definetly a COFFEE girl - I can drink it day or night.
2. How old were you when you learned to Cross Stitch?
Self taught when I was 36. Still have lots more to learn but I get by with what I know.
3. Who do you work for and what do you do?
Right now I am unemployed and looking.
4. Do you live in an apartment or a house?
5. What kind of car do you drive?
2007 Chevy Aveo
6. If you could live any wheres in the world, where would it be?
If money were no object - Hawaii? But I plan on moving to Arizona to get away from the cold winters of Chicago!
7. Are you a game person? videos, board games or card games?
We play lots of board games in our house as a family and we also like to play on the Wii together.
8. If you could see anyone in concert , who would it be?
Don't know...not really "into" music or crowds
9. Do you like to read and if so do you have a favorite author and genre?
LOVE to read especially mystery / crime type books10. If you are married , how did you meet? if you aren't married what characteristics do you look for in a spouse?
When selecting a significent other charateristics I seek out are honesty, loving, caring and kind.
11. Can you sing or play an instrument?
Ha Ha - No instruments and I am pretty sure that others will agree that I should only sing when I am all alone!Now for the Questions from Cindy!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
If money were no object - Hawaii? But I plan on moving to Arizona to get away from the cold winters of Chicago!2. What is your favorite comfort food?
The list is long but if I had to pick just one...mac and cheese
3. If married how long have you been married?
Not married :P
4. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog for sure and now a turtle!
5. What is your favorite TV show?
Another long list but right now I am hooked on the Gordon Ramsey shows.
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
7. What kind of movies to you enjoy (horror,romance,action)?
I like mystery the best but also lots of Disney / Pixar
8.What do you do for a living?
Accounts Payable / Administrative
9. Who is our favorite designer (you can only pick 1)?
Well...I think I would have to go with Lizzie*Kate because I have stitched lots of her designs and have lots more to stitch up!
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
LOVE to read especially mystery / crime type books
11. Does your DH or SO have a hobby (if so what is it)?
Don't have one of these at the moment! :D
Now here is the list of the eleven bloggers I am tagging
- Cindy at Home of Cross Stitching
- Connie at Connie's Misc
- Jade at Stitch and Serve
- Kari at Goat Farmer's Wife
- Kim C at Granny Stitches
- Kim M at New Year!
- Linda at Linda K's Creativity Works
- Milly at Milly's Stitches
- Shaunterria at Ca11i0pe's Reviews and Stitching
- Theresa at OctoberLace's Stitching and Knitting Notes
- Valda at Valda's Stuff
1. What is your favorite quote?
2. What are you the most proudest of in your life
3. Are you a morning or night person?
4. Do you like to be surrounded by people all the time or do you prefer to be alone?
5. If you could only have one book – what would it be?
6. What makes you happy?
7. Which holiday is your favorite?
8. Do you have your own craft space?
9. If you could live anywhere you wanted; where would it be?
10. What is the TV show you hate to miss?
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Have fun everyone and I
look forward to your answers!!