Monday, July 16, 2012

It's time to HOP again!



This question from Loretta for this round of the hop is about our stitching rituals.
Some of us have a favorite chair that we sit in to stitch, others prefer to enjoy a steaming mug of tea while they stitch. Maybe you need to get comfortable and put on your pajamas before you pick up your needle or you simply must rearrange all the sofa pillows before you sit down. Sometimes the ritual is in the clean up when we’re done and everything must go in a certain place. What sort of stitching rituals do you have when you sit down to work on your projects?
I do have a favorite place to sit and stitch!  I sit on the couch with everything in easy reach. 

My XS stuff is on the couch to the left of me and usually Jacob to the right. My ott light is also on my left. In front of me is my desk with my lap top and if I am using a printed chart or a book that is also on my desk with my drink. I do have a special way of arranging the pillows behind my back and my daughter bought me a footstool for my feet to rest on.  My daughter also sits in here with me (in a chair on my left) and we all sit here and watch the TV together while I stitch away ;)

Here are some pictures of my stitching space


 
Thanks for taking a peek at my space!
Do you want to show yours
or participate in the hop??

Just follow the link below! 

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Faith, it looks like you have a very nice stitching nest.

Meari said...

Thanks for sharing your stitching spot. I have just set up my new stitching spot since I acquired a rocker/recliner over the weekend. I'm going to try it for a while to see if I like it, otherwise I may end up back on the sofa... although, it makes my back hurt.

Bea said...

That looks like a very comfy stitching spot. Great pics!

Loretta said...

Thank you for posting pictures of your stitching spot! It looks very comfy :)