Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thankful Challenge

I have been posting my reasons for being thankful on FaceBook everyday but I decided to post them here too.

Here are my reasons so far...

Thankful Challenge Day 1: I am thankful for my family - they are my everything

Thankful Challenge Day 2: I am thankful my family has a house to live in

Thankful Challenge Day 3: I am thankful for my church family

Thankful Challenge Day 4: I am thankful that I have the ability to pay my bills!

Thankful Challenge Day 5: I am thankful for pain free days!

Thankful Challenge Day 6: I am thankful that I get to spend so much time with my grandson! He is a joy and blessing!!

Thankful Challenge Day 7: I am thankful for the gift of life

Are you participating in the Challenge too?  Either way leave me a message and let me know what you are thankful for...

Thanks for stopping by,
I will post more next Thursday :)

1 comment:

Meari said...

I'm not on FB, so no I'm not participating. However, I often do 'grateful' lists in my head: a job that's a fun place to work, a warm place to live, car to get me where I want to go, food to eat, a great BF, health, and the list goes on...