I love when the new year comes - everything seems to have a clean slate and a new beginning!
I have quit making resolutions except for one and that is to be the best person I can be!
On the stitchy front though I have made a LONG OVERLY AMBITIOUS list of things I “want” to stitch. I am pretty sure I won't get to all of them but I am determined to try my very best!
Here is my list, some stuff is already started as noted below
- Dimensions; Beaded Elegance Ornaments, Last Stitch-2004
- Carla Rizzie; From My Heart To Yours, Last Stitch-2011
- Joyful Expressions; His Name Is Jesus, Last Stitch-06/17/12
- EMS; Flowers of the Month (June), Last Stitch-07/15/12
- Anna Waite Designs; Easter Eggs, Last Stitch-07/29/12
- Cross-Stitch-Art; Full Bloom, Last Stitch-09/02/12
- Design Connection; Rose of Sharon, Last Stitch-11/18/12
- Stephen Michael Gardner; Dinosaurs!, Last Stitch-10/05/13
- Jardin Prive Positive; Thoughts, Last Stitch-12/28/13
- Not Started Teachers Gifts x4 - I think I have them all picked out
- Not Started Cross Stitch Gold Mag / July 2012 Wizard of Oz.
- Not Started Penguin Stocking (I can't recall the chart name right now)
- Not Started Lizzie*Kate One Hundred Years
- Not Started Dinosaur Clock
- Not Started Amy Bruecken Designs, Twirl
I am also planning on participating in a bunch of monthly stitchy group blog SALs that I hope will help me focus on my stitching and blogging.
In 2014 I will continue on with the TUSAL, IHSW, YOTA and the new version of the WIPocalypse. Every month Measi has listed different themes for us to write about so we can all get to know the stitchers we follow a little better and I am looking forward to this twist! This year I also plan on starting with the Turtle Trot which encourages stitchers to work on their current UFOs and WIPs. Then there is one more and I am truly excited about this one because we are being encouraged to stitch from the stash pile that we already have in our house! It is called Stitch from Stash and I hope that this one will seriously help me make a dent in my stash pile while saving me a few dollars.
So do you have any plans for your 2014 stitching? Are you joining any of the above monthly stitching groups or another one out there in the cyberspace? Do you have a list of charts you must stitch in 2014? Let me know - I would love to see what your plans are :)