Friday, April 24, 2015

April Stitch From Stash

Well here it is, time for the
April Stitch From Stash report already! 
This is hosted by Mel at Epic Stitching

I had a good month though I did spend a little money. I also found out that I had not been crediting myself for the freebies I was stitching! I thought that they would not count due to them not being six months old but I checked with Mel and she said that since they are freebies they count!  YAY  So this month I added them in to my total and they built up my credit but I will never don't think I will spend that much - especially in the next two months! 


Here is my April report:

Total Earned - $32.00
Total Spent - $5.89

WIPs worked on:

Snowman SAL
Snowman #4
before

and after
 he is FINISHED!
On to the next snowman.

Wizard of Oz
before

and after 
page 2 of 4 FINISHED!


New Starts from Stash:

Months SAL
started and finished
in April

Easter Bunny
started and finished
in April

How did you do this month?
Did you stay in your budget?

See you at the end of  May
with another SFS Report!

12 comments:

Megan Joelle said...

Hi Faith, what a cute little snowman! Your wips are looking great ;)

Rachel said...

That's a remarkable SFS budget total, well done! I like your monthly SAL too. I've followed through to the link and am impressed how people are stitching them so differently. :)

Miamina said...

That is amazing! Well done on managing the budget so well :) Love the 2 finishes :)

Tricia T said...

Way to go with your total, Faith! And you are getting so much done, too!! Great job!

Bea said...

You're doing really well - keep going! Nice variety of projects.

gominam said...

Great job! Your snowman is so cute. Keep it up with the WIPs;)

Brigitte said...

Great stitching in April. And well done in the SFS challenge.

SuperMomNoCape said...

Oh your snowman is so cute!! That Wizard of Oz piece is going to be amazing.

I've recently started a weekly Stitchery Link Party and I would love to have you come link up this post (or any of your other posts.) It's so much fun seeing what others are working on. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/04/27/vintage-embroidery-monday-and-stitchery-link-party/

Meari said...

Good job on SFS! I still need to do my April Monthly SAL. Yikes, I'd better get started since the month is almost over!

Deb said...

Well done! Fantastic stitching!

Esmeralda said...

Very well done on your budget :)
Love the snowman
Look forward to your sfs may report

Renee said...

I love you projects and your snowman is absolutely adorable!