Wednesday, November 02, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update...

...in the middle of the week.

Sorry, I was not able to post my regular update on Sunday.  Life so often gets in the way of the fun stuff.

I did finish the cross stitching on my Halloween banner in time for Halloween but unfortunately I could not get to the final finishing stage to make it into a banner.

Ta Da... here it is!

Trick or Treat Coasters
Designer - Angela Pullen Atherton
of Pullen Designs
Finished 10/30/16


Now I seem to have a while to make it into a banner but I will try to get it finished way before then! Now to pick something else off the pile and finish it off...which will it be?

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

What a great finish, well done. Looking forward to seeing it become a banner.

Mii Stitch said...

Looking good! I took can't wait to see it as a banner :)

Annie said...

Wonderful finish, Faith!

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Faith.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

That is adorable! Looking forward to seeing how you finish the banner.

gominam said...

Cngrats on finishing the Halloween stitching. It's so cute. Curious on what you'll pick next😊

Justine said...

That's so cute! Don't leave it too long to finish...I found a stitched piece from last year in my Halloween box - still unfinished!

Bea said...

Hooray for a finish! That is going to be a really cute banner.

Brigitte said...

Lol, yes, now you can take your time to finish it up for next year. It already looks gorgeous!
I'm curious to see the next WIP that you pull out.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Great finish! Look forward to seeing the banner.

The Crafty Princess said...

LOL I love the phrase, that's just wickedly funny. Great job stunner.
xo Alicia

Vickie said...

Congrats on the finish!!!!!!

Heather said...

Great update :)