Sunday, October 22, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/22/17

Welcome Friends!

This week I received an order of needle minders from The Everyday Stitcher! Yippee... I love them and even had to buy a new magnetic board since I have so many minders.


And I am very happy to report that I have finished Mr. Toad (I am still not calling him the dreaded "f" word) this week!

12 Days of Christmas
Day 10
Ten Lords A Leaping
Designer - Margaret Sherry
First Stitch 10/09/17
Last Stitch 10/22/17

Now I am going to let my fingers do the walking thru my WIP / UFO box and see where they stop so I can see what I will be stitching next.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

And remember these words:
kindness is the greatest beauty that you
can have, so take some time to be kind!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Mr Toad is just adorable!!! You did a great job on him, lots of stitching on this guy too. This is such a charming, whimsical series, I'm enjoying watching your progress.

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Faith. Love him.

Linda

Lili said...

How pretty your new needle minders!
Beautiful stitching, he is so cute!!

Mii Stitch said...

Oh I'm so jealous at that fabulous collection of needle minders!!! I love them and always struggle to find some nice one.. I only have 4 I think :( I especially like the Toy Story ones!!!
Congrats on finishing Mr Toad, it looks great.

RJ said...

Faith you received an awesome group of needle minders. You must have quite a few now. I love Mr. Toad...he is awesome. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Brigitte said...

Great to see Mr. Toad finished without any incident of the unpleasant kind, lol. Have fun going through your WIP box and look for the one project that screams your name the loudest.

Meari said...

Mr Toad is so animated. :) Kudos on your finish. How many needleminders do you have now?