Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Puzzling Wednesday 02/09/18

Well it has been a crazy puzzling ten or eleven days!

After I got the border together for this one I just sat looking at the box of pieces like, NOW WHAT! LOL  There are soooo many pieces and I felt like I just had no idea where to start. It took me at least 2 days to just sort the pieces but once I finally did that I couldn't decide which color pile to start with!

First I decided to do the bridge because I thought that it would provide references points - ha ha, no reference points especially since I seem to be missing a section of it at the moment! So now I am trying to put the buildings together. Having both the building and their reflections is a bit of a challenge but I am totally enjoying it!

This is my current progress picture.

North American Skyline
Artist - Maria Rabinky
Piece Count - 3,000
Size 48 x 32
First Piece 01/29/18
Progress as of 02/07/18

 Hopefully I will have all of the buildings put together soon. 

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

9 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Are you having fun whilst going crazy with the puzzle? That is all that counts!

Linda said...

Looks great Faith.

Linda

Katie said...

Looks great! You can really tell your progress if you compare the photos. Hang in there. You can do it!!

Mary said...

You are an exceedingly patient person!! I'm glad your enjoying it!! Mary

diamondc said...

Faith: I do the same do the frame first and pile like pieces together, it seems like a plan that way.

Blessings
Catherine

Joysze said...

How's the puzzle shaping up? It's been years and years since we did a puzzle. Was going to do those 3-D ones awhile back... but naaaaaah. LOL

RJ said...

As always you do such a great job no matter how difficult. I know you will come through on this one too Faith. RJ

Lili said...

Such a great progress, Faith! Have fun!

Brigitte said...

This seems to be very challenging ...