Tuesday, May 22, 2018

05/22/18 is a Puzzling Day

I completed this puzzle a couple of days ago and I must say it has become one of my favorites!

First of all it is my favorite color, purple... and I loved seeing the interesting things in the puzzle while I was putting it together.  Also it had some very interesting puzzle shapes which is always fun!

These are just a few of the puzzle shapes I saw when I opened the box.

and here is the awesome puzzle finish!
Purple
Artist - Shelley Davies
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 05/15/18
Last Piece 05/20/18

This one is a keeper and is now getting glued together!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Another great puzzle Faith. If my stitching gets abandoned its gonna be your fault.

Linda

Katie said...

Don't blame you for liking this one. I love purple too. Great job!

diamondc said...

Oh my goodness, so many colors and designs in this puzzle.

Blessings
Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

Fun! Nicely done.

Lili said...

It is a very pretty puzzle! Congrats for the finish! :)