Sunday, December 09, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/09/18

This week I have been diligently working on my Christmas ornaments!

I started the week working on Jacob's ornament. He gets penguins each year.

Two Penguins
Designer - Corinne
Progress as of 12/08/18

I got thru half with one of the penguins on his ornament and decided I should be working on the one that needs to go in the mail! So I put his to the side and started one for Abby. Each year she gets a reindeer or a moose. 

Dashing Through the Snow
Progress as of 12/09/18

This one is in this years Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament magazine. There is another ornament that goes with this one and I will probably do that one for next year. 

I hope everyone else is working hard on their last minute Christmas projects!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Love both projects Faith.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful projects.

RJ said...

They will make adorable ornaments Faith. I love those penguins!!! RJ

Rachel said...

You're so good stitching little gifts for your family each year, and I'm glad they're appreciated. I'm not sure any of my family would appreciate it if I stitched little gifts for them, but that's OK, it just means more for me!!! :)

Lili said...

Two adorable ornaments, Faith!
Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

Both pieces look great. I love both themes penguins and moose.

Carol said...

That is so cute that you stitch them themed ornaments each year, Faith. Love the penguin--they are always such irresistible little fellows :)

Mary said...

The penguin is my favorite!! And no time for last minute projects unfortunately.

diamondc said...

Faith: I love penguins they are so comical and sweet.
I look forward to seeing both ornaments finished.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, the penguin is adorable so far!