Tuesday, April 09, 2019

A Happy Mail Day!

Today I had the happiest of all happy mail days!

I have a stitchy friend that I email back and forth with and today she turned out to be my Stitching Angel!

It started at the mailbox when I received this wonderful RAK! 

First things first, this is the card, it is super cute.
I do collect Eeyores and Bunnies so how perfect is this?
On to my shelf this will go!

Now to untie the bow to see what is inside the package... 

Pretty colorful presents!

First up, double sided mounting tape!
WOW, we were talking about this a few weeks ago
and now here it is, in all different widths!

Four gorgeous pieces of fabric!
I already have plans for the penguins and snowmen!
I love the other two also, now to find something to use them with.

Then there was this pretty box!

Looks like a good place to keep
little pretty trinkets or stitchy things. 
Maybe I can top it with a pretty stitched piece!

Oh wow...
then I opened the box and found more treasures!
 

These are the things that were in the box!
Buttons, bows, snowflake charms, some of the new
Etolie floss and the cutest little picture frames!


Here is everything all together!

I am so very overwhelmed by the generosity of my Stitching Angel!

She is so kind and thoughtful and has paid such close attention to the things I stitch and sent me the most perfect things ever to fit in with it all! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box and it seemed as though the packages were never going to end. 

There are not enough words in the world for me to say thank you
or ways for me to show my appreciation!
THANK YOU FRIEND

Now to start looking through my finishes to see what I can use these gorgeous fabrics with and see what I can fit into the frames. It is going to be fun, fun, fun!

Thanks for stopping by to share in my happiness,
see ya next time!


11 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a treasure trove of goodies you received! I know you will enjoy it all, Faith!

Linda said...

What a lovely gift to receive from a friend Faith.

Linda

Manuela said...

What a lovely gift from your friend.

Lili said...

A beautiful and perfect gift, Faith! :)

Katie said...

Great post to read. Love everything! Stitching friends are the best.

RJ said...

What a lovely gift for a special lady. I do think you should put one of your favorite stitches on the box. It would look great and always remind you of your kind friend. RJ

Mary said...

I second RJ's idea of adding a stitch to the top of the box. I swear by chalk paint, I can just envision this being done!! You are certainly a special friend to receive such a thoughtful gift.

Sheryl said...

What lovely gifts Faith, all very thoughtful and useful. I like the fabric with little hearts and those tiny frames. All these goodies will keep you busy for a while.

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, Stitching Angels are the best! You have plenty to keep you busy, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with all those goodies.

FlashinScissors said...

Gosh! Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with your gift! How wonderful!
So much fabric! Eeek! What a good friend!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Meari said...

What a wonderful gift!!